BP Rant
Day 40 of this horrific mess in the Gulf of Mexico. The US Govn't and BP are posturing and playing PR and political games. When is it going to be enough? When the entire Gulf no longer contains any living thing? When the backs of many countries are broken because their GDP is based on the Gulf? When will the executive leadership of BP be held accountable for this disaster? When are we as a society going to DEMAND that those responsible are PROSECUTED??? The decline of the western civilization is sure getting ugly...
And the icing on the cake for the Gulf... Tropical storm season is about to start. Ohhhhhhh Lordy...
Post: then we have the stupid commercial about some dish detergent that cleans the oil off a duck...and we as consumers are thinking this product is cats ass for our dishes.....its a sad world Vic. Gallons of oil and mud are spewing and it seems to be second hand news. I hate the media and there shit playing.
Reply: We have been eating up whatever the PR, marketing and media giants have been spewing out for years. It's time to screw our heads on straight and THINK. If something says it is biodegradable does that mean it is GOOD for the environment?!?!
I am certainly not an environmentalist, or a greenie, or whatever. But there is a midline. There is a balance somewhere. We have to use our brains, our voices, our purchasing power to change how we are currently living!
Does anyone else feel like it just isn't good enough anymore?
Post: I so agree... I feel during the Toyata recall episode, the Big 3 plotted to foil sales and had sabottores in the Toyata plants to make certain autos have a disfunction. All the testing and trials and Toyota cant find the problem. It was only this car and that car but not ALL makes. A big conspiracy to keep the 3 on the top after the bail out...AGAIN thinking we as the people are STUPID....I dont trust our Govt or any politician!
Reply: Corporate espionnage... I don't even want to think about that. The rampancy of it would probably give us all a heart attack.
Post: yup...its every where. I dont want to die of a heart attack cuz of this idiocy! But how do we stop the lunacy? I'm no Gandi, or Nelson Mandela, or Luther King.
Reply: But even those dudes were once like you and I...
No comments:
Post a Comment