1st guy - companionship
2nd guy - companionship and chemistry
3rd guy - companionship, chemistry and LOVE
I've met the first and second guys so far. Looking for the perfect trifecta. :)
Funnily enough, the ex and guys 1 & 2 all drove Dodges... would really like it if #3 drove a Dodge truck (if I was really gonna be specific a 2010 Dodge Ram 1500 SLT - lol)
#3 - I know you're out there, somewhere in or around Calgary. I'd really like you to know that I'm eager to find you. I'm being totally outrageous and declaring that we'll fall in love very quickly and you'll propose marriage to marry me by the end of 2011. I am positive that you'll be open to ideas like #2 - and want to do some salsa lessons, take a couples massage course. You'll be really good at keeping up the romance.
I'll recognize you when you show up because you'll fulfill the roadmap. You'll be the man of my dreams. All that. And more.
No comments:
Post a Comment