Frustrated with being single at the moment. Would really like to meet someone. Really dislike the online dating process. Want to do more and increase the change of meeting someone in person. Have always preferred the idea of a friend of a friend. I miss being in a relationship. It's been about 9 months now and I want to move on. Apparently the Universe feels there is more for me to learn?
Maybe you've been in front of me for a while? I know I miss you, I know I get jealous at the thought of you being with someone else... I know I'm afraid to make a move as I don't know if I'm attracted to you. I'm afraid that I'm just lonely and turning to you. That is twice now. I loved being your friend and hanging out with you all summer long... I've managed, successfully, not to make you my rebound guy. I don't want to make a misstep with you. You are too precious a person.
No comments:
Post a Comment