Just got reamed out by L.... need to give her feedback, but when she's talking, she ain't listening.
==================================================
Get off your high horse! You think you're the only one who listens???
And you think that saying MAYBE to getting together for a drink constitutes having plans?
You are only going to get comfortable in going out - if you just do! How is it your friends' responsibility to do that for you?? Don't you dare put not going to that dance class on me!
How dare you place the responsibility on me of whether you go out in an evening/weekend?
You are so demanding! Friendship is your way or the highway.
Your loneliness and sadness emanates off you in waves and your desperation pulls at all my energy.
====================================================
Let's talk about where this really coming from. You say I'm not there for you, but I beg to differ.
-
- try to think of some examples where I have been there for her.
I am sorry that you feel that I haven't been there for you, but saying that I'm not there for you is not fair. I absolutely have been. I have listened, given advice and been on the end of the phone nearly every time you've called. And putting the onus on your friends, for your happiness, is not fair. And throwing my words back at me is also not fair.
I get it, life isn't fair. But, I won't be bullied. And your attack last weekend, was bullying.
I don't feel like I get a word in edgewise most days. When you call it is for you to talk, for you to dominate the conversation. And I'm tired of having the same old conversation over and over and over again. All we talk about it men. I know this is isn't the only focus in your life, but it comes across as the only thing that matters. The desperation to find someone and have THEM make you happy is soooo palpable, even over the phone. No one is responsible for making you happy except yourself - and if you can't be comfortable within your own skin, how do you expect a man to be comfortable with you?
No comments:
Post a Comment