What do I want to have?
- no debt
- financially ready to buy my own home
- physically fit
- financially (debt free, with savings), physically (sleeping well, not carrying extra weight, feeling strong), emotionally (choosing powerfully, knowing that nothing will ever be perfect) ready to have a baby
- be a fully qualified ISO auditor and BPM excellence professional
- The man I want
What do I need to do to have that?
- stay on budget
- focus daily on my goals
- sleep more; to have the energy to take on what I want to do, and to manage the stress
- eat healthily; to have the energy to take on what I want to do, and to manage the stress
- start exercising; to have the energy to take on what I want to do, and to manage the stress
Who do I have to be to do the things I need to do?
- the owner of my life
- organized
- focused
- not procrastinating
- powerful, determined
The possibility I am creating for myself and my life is the possibility of compassion, connection, courage and vulnerability.
AND
The possibility I am creating for myself and my life is the possibility of being open, trusting, loving and generous.
No comments:
Post a Comment