I'm a single, 37yo female, professionally employed with an IT firm that builds control systems for pipelines. I've lived in Calgary since 2005, originally from outside of Edmonton. I've travelled extensively, and after ending a long distance relationship last year, in which I had prepared to move across the border, I am slowly rebuilding my life. My goal within the next two years is to buy my own place, but I'm not there just yet.
I am an avid softball player, and would like to get back into running. In the winter I'd like to do more skiing, both downhill and XC, and start to do some snowshoeing. I love to cook, but it's only fun when I get to feed others.
I am a slight neat freak when it comes to kitchens and bathrooms. Most other rooms I'm pretty laid back about. Not a party'er, but not a total homebody either. I do occasionally like to entertain at home, but it's a dinner party or a football/hockey game, not a boozefest. I find it quite easy to get along with roommates - clean up after yourself and respect the other person's space.
No comments:
Post a Comment