What upsets around J fulfill on the stories I have about relationships?
- he'll leave anyway
- *I''l be alone*
- *I'll have to do it on my own*
What is my already always listening of him? (How am I killing off opportunity with him? Rushing in to fill the void... not allowing him space and time to speak. Listening to him as I think he SHOULD be. Shut up. Let him lead.)
Is it possible that he doesn't have an agenda, that he's just as scared and unsure as I am?
What attachment do I have to a relationship with him?
If he can't find it in his heart to offer the apology then I don't want anything to do with him. So far he's proving that nothing has changed as he's the one who's still holding back and not responding.
What made me upset when I imagined there being no more payments to be made and giving him a hug goodbye?
What are the consequences to others when they don't do what I think is right?
- I cut them off
- they become jerks
- they are stupid
No comments:
Post a Comment