It's the thrill of the unknown & the possibilities. It's physical or chemical or whatever you want to call it. It's optimism & hope. It's denial & doubt. It's the idea of who you think the person is & who you think you are.
----
I think I would have to say it is like having a hungry tiger in your pants that is clawing to be let out!
----
The thrill of unknown possibilities sounds like a good description to me. And that's why it ALWAYS dissipates, and is therefore not something to build a relationship on. There must always be something else. Like does he have a big ...
... bank account? ;-)
----
It should be about "I like him".....plain and simple....basically lust because it's too soon to be in love....but beware because the I lust you....can get you in trouble!
================
What do I think it is?
- chemical attraction/lust/he's cute!
- the thrill of being "liked"
- discovering common interests
- power of hope
No comments:
Post a Comment