Thursday, November 11, 2010

The man I want

I want:
  • to love passionately, and be loved passionately in return
  • to be loved by a man
  • to trust and be trusted implicitly
  • someone that is for me only, never to be shared with other lovers
  • to feel complete
  • to be respected, honored
  • to be desired and devoured
  • to be cherished
  • to be encouraged, supported
  • someone willing to communicate

He will look like:
  • 6'0" or taller, ~ 200-230lbs
  • dark blonde to mid-brown hair, light eyes, full lips, big smile
  • broad shoulders, nice curvy bum, (a good V from shoulders to waist) bigger nose
  • thick chest, long legs, big, slightly rough hands
  • open affection: lots of warm loving touches, lots of cuddles
  • patience, teasing, humor, witty repartee
  • passion for life
  • chemistry: both in the ability to laugh and have fun, and sexually
  • some shared interests in food, wine, camping, entertaining family & friends 
AND MORE!
  • Strong but not a bully
  • someone just for me, not to share with other lovers
  • emotionally available and willing to commit 
  • expresses his love through both words and actions
  • is encouraging, supportive, respectful & trustworthy
  • is faithful, honest, caring, kind and understanding
  • romantic, passionate, playful, makes me feel desired
  • experienced sexually, willing to be a little adventurous
  • values family
  • willingness to communicate
  • active, easygoing, witty
  • absolute desire to be together (ie feeling like he's won the lottery by having me in his life)
  • can't wait to start a life together
  • moderate drinker (maybe a beer or two weekly, not a couple of times a week) 
  • education not required, but intelligent is a definite bonus
  • job & vehicle are required
  • divorced, and/or kids are OK, but MUST want more family (a baby for me)
  • prioritizes relationship, family, career in that order
Shared interests (not necessary, but nice)
  • enjoys going out to events around the city
  • likes camping, skiing/boarding, traveling, 
  • food & wine - or at least willing to try
  • enjoys entertainging friends and family for common events (sports, holidays, etc.) 
  • Maybe wants to learn how to dance
  • Maybe wants to start running
Deal-breakers:
  • doing drugs, selling drugs
  • violence
  • smoking
  • lying
  • cheating
I WILL BE:
  • openly loving and lovable
  • openly affectionate
  • smart, funny, sexy
  • emotionally available and willing to commit 
  • express my love through both words and actions
  • encouraging, supportive, respectful & trustworthy
  • faithful, honest, caring, kind and understanding
  • romantic, passionate, playful, makes him feel desired
  • willing to communicate
  • someone who is not afraid to walk away if I don't like what I am seeing
  • someone who does NOT operate inside of her acts of  I am alone, I am unlovable, I am stupid, I am lazy
  • someone who will say I do not believe what I am hearing and I do not trust your answers
  • someone who is strong, and affirmative, but not bitchy
  • someone who is clear about being #1 to and with her man
  • someone who does not keep score??

No comments:

Post a Comment